Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
By visiting and accessing this Website/Mobile Application in any form, you agree to be bound by all the ‘Terms’ mentioned herein.
The company puts in all the requisite efforts to provide accurate information about itself on the website/mobile application. However, it should not be assumed that the website/mobile application contains all the information about the company and that the information is updated.
The Company reserves all the rights to change the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein as and when required and necessary, under its sole discretion. Any such change(s) will be in immediate effect after the updates are posted on to the Website/Mobile Application. The continued usage of the Website/Mobile Application shall validate the acceptance of such changes by the visitor.
FOOD ORDERING AND PRICING
1. You agree to provide all the correct information regarding yourself and practice due diligence while ordering food through our channels.
2. While the Company and its Franchises ensure that all the quality parameters and services are standardised and best-in-class, our Delivery Partners are responsible for the delivery of ordered food.
3. The company reserves all the rights to alter the menu, at its sole discretion and the same may be communicated to the customers via appropriate channels.
4. All the prices listed in the Website/Mobile Application of our Food Delivery Partners are correct. While, the company takes utmost care in keeping the prices updated, the final price charged may differ based on the menu of the food item ordered.
COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARK
1. All the content, including but not limited to company information, pictures, text, service marks, logos, trademarks, used on the Website/Mobile Application are exclusively owned by Beamer Food and Beverages Private Limited.
2. Any form of plagiarism, reproduction, transmission, distribution, alteration or any other form of usage of the company’s property is strictly unauthorised and forbidden.
3. Any violation with regard to the points mentioned herein and the use of intellectual property rights of Beamer Food and Beverages Private Limited will attract necessary legal actions.
COLLECTION AND USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We, as a company, collect personally identifiable information as Name, Address, Contact Number, E-Mail address and any other information as required, which you provide voluntarily.
2. We may also receive information about you as a result of your visit to our Website/Mobile Application. These are not personally identifiable information and are categorised ‘General Information’.
3. The company uses all the information for improving its products and services, collection of feedback, marketing activities, research, query resolution and all other business-related purposes.
4. We, as a company, respect and value the information of our consumers. The company takes all the necessary steps to protect the personal information against infringement, fraud and any other unauthorised activity.
6. The company may share your data within its business entities, affiliates, partner firms that are used to support our business.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website/Mobile Application contains links to other websites that may not be owned/operated by our company. The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies of such websites. The Company urges you to read all the privacy statements of all such websites which may collect personal information.