COLLECTION AND USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We, as a company, collect personally identifiable information as Name, Address, Contact Number, E-Mail address and any other information as required, which you provide voluntarily.
2. We may also receive information about you as a result of your visit to our Website/Mobile Application. These are not personally identifiable information and are categorised ‘General Information’.
3. The company uses all the information for improving its products and services, collection of feedback, marketing activities, research, query resolution and all other business-related purposes.
4. We, as a company, respect and value the information of our consumers. The company takes all the necessary steps to protect the personal information against infringement, fraud and any other unauthorised activity.
6. The company may share your data within its business entities, affiliates, partner firms that are used to support our business.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website/Mobile Application contains links to other websites that may not be owned/operated by our company. The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies of such websites. The Company urges you to read all the privacy statements of all such websites which may collect personal information.